I. Study and Life of International Students Who Receive the Jiangsu Provincial Government Scholarship
(1) International students who receive the Jiangsu Provincial Government Scholarship are exempt from tuition and accommodation fees, with medical insurance covered and living allowances in China allocated twice a year. International students who receive the Jiangsu Provincial Government Scholarship shall follow the regulations on the admission notice.
(2) Scholarship receivers’ financial aid for tuition and grants for living expenses will be calculated and paid from the date of arrival on campus (full amount for one month for those arriving between the first day and the 15th day of the month, half an amount for one month for those arriving between the 16th and the following days of the month, and no back pay for late arrivals, and nor extended use for money received).
(3) When scholarship receivers return home for winter and summer vacations, the financial aid for tuition and grants for living expenses will be still paid. Those who come back to college later than the prescribed date will receive the financial aid for tuition and grants for living expenses that is calculated from their date of arrival.
(4) During suspension of schooling, the financial aid for tuition and grants for living expenses will be suspended for scholarship receivers, and the money during this period will not be paid after resumption of schooling.
(5) Scholarship receivers are required to participate in the annual scholarship review according to the regulations, and only after passing the review can they continue to enjoy the benefits of scholarship grants.
(6) International students shall cover the expenses by themselves that are not within the scope of scholarship grants (such as purchasing school utensils, buying reference books, having photocopies, and conducting unapproved inspection tours), and the expenses that are higher than the standard of scholarship grants (such as transportation and accommodation).
(7) Expenses for extracurricular teaching activities provided at the request of international students shall be covered by students participating in the activities themselves.
II. Self-funded Students
(1) All expenses for self-funded students shall be borne by students themselves.
(2) Self-funded students shall pay the registration fee, tuition and insurance premium in a timely manner, and receive a Registration Notice from the School of International Education with the paid invoice, otherwise the registration will not be accepted.
(3) For self-funded students who drop out, after completing the relevant dropout procedures and shortening the residence visa period in China, refunds will be made according to the following conditions and regulations:
1. If an international student drops out for certain reasons after paying tuition and accommodation fees, the college will refund the remaining tuition and accommodation fees on a monthly basis according to the student’s actual study time.
2. The study time of international students is calculated as ten and a half months per year. The dropout time is calculated from the date when the student formally submits the written application. If the student drops out before the 15th day (including the 15th day) of that month, half-a-month amount of the tuition and accommodation fees will be refunded; if the date exceeds the 15th day of that month, the monthly tuition and accommodation fees will not be refunded.
3. The collection fees of international students shall be settled when the student drops out.
4. The college does not charge accommodation fees for international students who do not live on campus for off-campus teaching practice.
5. If international students suspend their studies due to illness or other reasons, relevant fees will be refunded in accordance with the dropout regulations.
6. During suspension of schooling, international students do not pay tuition and accommodation fees. Upon resumption of schooling, relevant fees will be charged according to the standards of relevant majors of the grades in which students are studying.
7. If new students fail the physical examination, they can keep their student status, and the registration fee and the enrollment fee will not be refunded.
(4) Self-funded students who stay in the international student dormitory for more than 90 consecutive days will be charged according to the standard of long-term students; if the consecutive days of stay is less than 90 days, the charge will be calculated according to the standard of short-term students.
III. Standard of Tuition and Miscellaneous Fees (RMB)
(1) Standard of Tuition
1. Degree Seeking Students: 12,000 yuan/academic year
2. Language Students: 12,000 yuan/academic year
3. Trainees: 12,000 yuan/academic year
4. Exchange Students: 12,000 yuan/academic year
(2) Standard of Registration Fee: 500 yuan / person
(3) Standard of Accommodation Fee:
1. Ordinary 4-person room: 2,000 yuan/year (including summer and winter vacations)
2. Economical 4-person room: 6,000 yuan/year (including summer and winter vacations)
(4) Insurance Premium: comprehensive insurance for international students in Jiangsu Province 600 yuan/year
(5) Physical Examination Fee: 400 yuan/time
Copyright 2021 , 无锡职业技术学院, All Rights Reserved
School of International Education,WXIT
©2021 International Student Admission
Address：No. 1600, Gaolang West Road, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, PRC